Kathie Neff, Childbirth Educator, Doula, and Birth Story Listener
CCE(BFW), CD(DONA), Lifestyle Educator(KP), CLEC(UCSD)
It has been my privilege to journey with parents for the last 7 years as a Certified Birthing From Within Childbirth Educator. The years I spent assisting at births, as a certified DONA doula since 2011, have informed my work with birthing families. At this time, my primary offerings are Doula Services, Online Childbirth Classes, Birth Coaching, Infant Feeding Consultations, and Birth Story Listening Sessions.
My work as a Childbirth Mentor enhances my growth as a human being and expands my inner spirit. Each set of parents, or class of new parents, come to me as both students and teachers since I learn something new each time I enter into the process.
Continuing education as a mentor keeps me centered in deep, insightful reading and experiences that include Great Stories & Myths and folklore from all ages. Training opportunities bring me to many life-enhancing retreats, mentor gatherings and continuous conversations that deepen my work.
When I am not teaching, or at a birth, I enjoy writing, collage art, cooking, and my huge, wonderful family. A resident of Riverside, CA for over fifty years, I still love the newness of a spring morning with bright blue skies and the sights & sounds of nature that awaken within me a growing sense of life’s gifts.
CHILDBIRTH CLASSES ON ZOOM from the comfort of your home!
The personal affect comes through the screen! What are your hopes and dreams for labor?
Classes include all this and more:
- Physiology of Labor; Power of the Breath; Pain Coping Methods
- What To Know During Covid-19; Considering Birth Locations; Strengthening the Couple Relationship for Birth, and so much more . . .
- Cost of Class includes: Heart Centered Pregnancy Journal for each couple.
- Regular Price: $260 per couple;
- Twofer Price = Two couples sign up for only $135 each couple.
- Use "Contact Me" below to get more information or to get a link to sign up!
BIRTH STORY LISTENING SESSIONS
The Birth Story Listening process helps you to work with challenges you met in your birth. Appointments by phone or in person.
A gentle, yet powerful, process to explore challenges that came up during your birth and to view them through a unique lens. This process can be helpful in offering access to greater peace of mind; as preparation for a subsequent birth; and as a helpful tool for birth givers and birth workers alike.
Sliding scale of $25, $35, or $45 per 1-1/2 session via Zoom.
FREE Doula Services for IEHP Clients!
You can now request my services through the Doula Access Program where you receive:
- Three (3) Prenatal Preparation Sessions
- Support through your entire Labor & Birth
- 3-Postpartum Support Sessions
My prenatal services include the Birth Story Listening process at no extra cost.
To talk with me about IEHP Doula Services, feel free to send me a message through the contact section below.
To find out more about the Doula Access Program, visit: rchf.org/doulaaccess
To sign up for a doula, or to request me as your doula: Call 951-788-3471, or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The normal support infrastructure for pregnancy and birth looks very different right now due to COVID-19. Book a phone coaching call if you just need a quick dose of support or if you have questions.
- Preparing for your birth during COVID-19.
- Exploring hospital, home or birth center as possible birth locations.
- Discussing your particular needs in birth preparation and how I might assist you.
- Sliding scale of $25, $35, or $45 for 1 hour conversation.